Friday, May 14, 2010

Vacation Time

Okay, I know I said I would post my final drawing and some of my drawing portfolio, but I've just been too lazy to photograph it all and size it so I can post it. I've been busy getting ready for vacation! So, the drawings and portfolio will have to wait until we get back.

We're leaving tonight after work for Indy, and spending tomorrow with my grandparents. Then we'll leave tomorrow night and drive through to Florida! Our condo awaits! Next week we're hitting a few of the resort pools, Clearwater Beach, St. Petersburg and the Everglades, and then...Da Da Da DAAA...Sea World. (I know. A lame exchange for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, but don't worry, a plan is in the works to go to Universal Studios and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in January.) I really am excited though. I've never been to Sea World, and it looks pretty fun. See look.



So, see you in a week lovelies. I'm off to sunshine. Thank goodness! We really need the break.