Thursday, July 29, 2010

Girls Night!

Among a full time work schedule and a summer class, I've managed to get some time in to spend with my two wonderful mamas, my sisters, and girlfriends. We had a make-up/skin care party last weekend...hilarity ensued!

So let's start with the essentials of any good girls night: Fruits and Veggies, Chips, and Guacamole! I got to use all my awesome party dishes that stay stashed in the cupboard most of the time.

Enter the Brownies, courtesy of mama-in-law:
Grace gets the royal skin care treatment we all enjoyed. Introducing our Arbonne representative, Kelly. So here we have "Grace Kelly, Grace Kelly"...
After our star skin care treatment. Clean mamas and girlfriends.
All clean and make-up-less. Ready to get dolled up!
Make-up stations 'round the bity table...
Arbonne Products...
Afore mentioned hilarity...

All finished! Looking fine!

Thank God for moms, sisters, and girlfriends!
I wub dem!